Tollhouse, Little Malvern, Worcestershire
There were about 5000 tollhouses in England in 1840 . This one was built for Upton-upon-Severn Turnpikes Trust in 1822 and finally sold in 1880 when the turnpikes were closed. Tolls in Little Malvern were charged in the building. Building was inhabited until 1980 and then dismantled in 1985. The tollboard with prices at one of the walls is a reconstruction.
Worcestershire Road Menders’ Wagon
It is believed to have been built around 1911 by Ricketts Brothers. Wagon was used in early 20th century by road repair workers contracted by Worcestershire City Council.